- Finance & Accounting
- Programming & Development
- IT & Software
- Office Productivity
- Education Management
- Business Software
- HR & Recruiting
- Video Resume
- Small Business
- Women Owned Businesses
- Businesses Owned by People of Color
- Health and Wellness
- Sales and Marketing Example
- Video Blitz Submission
- Legal and Law
How To Make Pie Chart in Excel | Create a Pie Chart in Excel
How are you doing?
So, In today's video, we're going to show you how to create a pie chart in Excel.
So without further giving too much away, let's begin.
A graph is a great method for effectively and visually presenting data.
Prior to anything else, we must choose the area with the essential data.
● Next, select the Insert tab to present the graph.
● Go to section Charts
● Select the pie charts option
● There are additional chart design options, but we will select the first one for now.
● The chart will be immediately drawn in Excel and added to the spreadsheet.
Let's now see what we can do to make the chart better or more appealing to us.
The chart's position can be changed in a very straightforward manner-
● Click on the blank space in the chart area
● Move the chart in any direction using the left mouse button to position it exactly where you need it.
● Additionally, you can give your pie chart any name you like.
● You can edit the caption by clicking on it, then type your title and sales information.
● You can easily modify the chart's color and style to suit your preferences.
● You can access the design area, select the design tab, and change the colour as well.
● The entire craft's design is adjustable and flexible as per your need.
Thus, this is how an Excel pie chart is made.
Isn't the presentation very clear?
If you believe that this video was beneficial to you
Then click the "like" button and "subscribe" buttons to see more content like this.
If you're interested in learning more, keep reading.
Please share with us by leaving a comment below.
Please subscribe to our channel for such informational videos.
#DancingNumbers #MicrosoftExcel #ExcelTutorials #ExcelVideoTutorials
See all Excel tutorial videos here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...
💠💠Try the Free Trials For QuickBooks Desktop: https://bit.ly/dancingnumbers-desktop 💠💠
💠💠Try the Free Trials For QuickBooks Online: https://bit.ly/dancingnumbers-online 💠💠
You can Connect with us on Social Media:
☛ Facebook: https://bit.ly/33SO5Mk
☛ Twitter: https://bit.ly/3lVfnb8
☛ Instagram: https://bit.ly/3oBuisq