How to Make a Histogram in Excel | Create a Histogram in Excel
Greetings to all
I'm glad you're back on our Channel.
I will also clearly show how to create a histogram chart in Microsoft excel in today's video.
You can use a histogram as a graph to see how frequently an event occurs within a certain range.
I'll demonstrate how to make a histogram in excel in this video.
Accordingly, let's begin the tutorial.
The simplest steps to make a histogram chart are listed below:
● Choosing these two columns
● Click the insert tab now.
Then select the insert statistical chart button
● When you click on the histogram, you can see the chart and customize the histogram chart.
● By selecting the format data series with a right-click from the vertical axis
● You can select the format data of this chart.
How to Change the Designs, Colors, and Layout in the Histogram Chart?
● You can choose from a variety of color options, chart types, and quick chart layouts in the top left corner.
● You can simply change the chart type to give it a more unique and appealing presentation.
● Go to the change chart type options first, where you'll find a good amount of date suggestions for ways to make it more interesting and extraordinary.
This video ends here anyway.
If you enjoyed this video, I hope you will subscribe to our channel for more of these educational videos.
If you want to see more of these topics, let us know in the comments section below.
Please subscribe to our channel for such informational videos.
#DancingNumbers #MicrosoftExcel #ExcelTutorials #ExcelVideoTutorials
See all Excel tutorial videos here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...
💠💠Try the Free Trials For QuickBooks Desktop: https://bit.ly/dancingnumbers-desktop 💠💠
💠💠Try the Free Trials For QuickBooks Online: https://bit.ly/dancingnumbers-online 💠💠
You can Connect with us on Social Media:
☛ Facebook: https://bit.ly/33SO5Mk
☛ Twitter: https://bit.ly/3lVfnb8
☛ Instagram: https://bit.ly/3oBuisq