- Create a free account
- Search for videos in leading business categories
- Upload or import your videos for free
- Finance & Accounting
- Programming & Development
- IT & Software
- Office Productivity
- Education Management
- Business Software
- HR & Recruiting
- Video Resume
- Small Business
- Women Owned Businesses
- Businesses Owned by People of Color
- Health and Wellness
- Sales and Marketing Example
- Video Blitz Submission
- Legal and Law
Reindex From Admin Extension For Magento 2 Without SSH Extension
Using the Magento 2 Reindex From Admin extension developed by Webiators, any store owner is able to easily reindex their Magento 2 store data from the admin panel at any time with just one click. Instead of running a command-line, It is time-saving for all store owners of Magento 2 in case there are updates on all the data of stores.
1. Enabling the reindex action in index management by going to the admin panel of Magento 2.
2. Retrieving Data From Index Management via one click.
3. Keeping the store up-to-date.
4. Reindex Data From Admin without technical skills.
For More Information, visit https://store.webiators.com/
Buy the extension at https://store.webiators.com/ma....gento-2-extensions/r